2.5mg x 100 tabs
Melting Point 241 degrees C
What is Letrozole?
Letrozole is an anti-estrogen of the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) family and is one of the most potent and powerfully effective of all AI’s. It first gained U.S. FDA approval in 1997 and would hit the market under the brand name Femara through Novartis. Letrozole was first developed in an effort to combat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. In fact, it would prove to be virtually identical to the already popular AI in Arimidex (Anastrozole). While intended for breast cancer treatment, like many AI’s, it has found a welcomed home among anabolic steroid users. Letrozole is one of the most commonly used anti-estrogensamong steroid users during steroid use to combat possible estrogenic related side effects.
What does Letrozole do to improve my body?
- Reverses gynecomastia symptoms
- Lowers total serum estrogen
- Increases production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
- Combats water retention
Recommend Letrozole Dosage:
- Recommended Male Dosage: 5mg every second day
- Minimum cycle length: Depends on stack pairings and lengths
- Ideal cycle length: Depends on stack pairings and lengths
- Maximum cycle length: Depends on stack pairings and lengths
- Female Dosage: Not recommended for females
As an estrogen blocker this product can be used with most testosterone products.